Saturday, September 29, 2007

Entry 3: And so we bow into autumn...

It wasn't really until yesterday that autumn's well on it's way. It poured rain, and for the first time in months, the air was pretty damn cold before sunset. A flock of geese made their way over my house, and my neighbor's tree has already begun to shed it's leaves (all over the place!).

I'm excited, though, because autumn, along with spring, are my favorite seasons of the year. Jason got an invitation to go to an Octoberfest celebration, and he invited me to come along. That will be interesting, I'm sure.

Then there's Halloween (dons a pair of cat-ears). Oh, and people who reside in Bonney Lake, Washington: PLEASE do not go to WalMart to shop for Halloween goodies. The propts are horribly made, the costumes are pretty half-assed, and there's hardly any variety when it comes to candy. Target has twice the isles of candy (along with Halloween-themed margarita mixes and other fun stuff) and thrice the propts and costumes of 100x better quality. So go to Target. The people working there obviously put a lot of time and effort into setting up the seasonal section (including my Jason), so let's show them we appreciate them for all their hard work!

Bye bye for now, and have a good autumn!

No comments: